PRE-CONSUMER recovered cotton
It comes from the grinding and use of scraps during the textile production process (spinning, weaving, manufacturing, etc.). Depending on the quality of the origin, the better the resulting grinded fibre will be.
• It can be obtained in companies specialized in the grinding process, without taking part in the raw material supply.
• Depending on the grinding company, the desired material to be grinded can be delivered and so pay for the process (better traceability).
POST-CONSUMER recovered cotton
It comes from the grinding of garments that the owner decides to discard. We can ensure a full tracking for this kind of material from the origin to the fibre.
• It can be obtained in companies specialized in the grinding process, which use discarded clothes or clothes that cannot be used anymore as raw material.
• We can buy the fibre directly in CÁRITAS KOOPERA, which manages all the steps of the process.
• We could manage the collecting –with other companies or organizations– and decide where we want to carry out each step during the process.